sb303 question

Marshall M. Dues mmdues at HAL-PC.ORG
Mon Dec 3 17:21:25 EST 2001

Hello, Mike and ALL,

Its the LMO LOAD resistor.  Solder a 47 ohm resistor to an RCA phono
plug and plug it into the LMO OUT phono jack on the rear panel.  It's
purpose is to properly load the linearized master oscillator output
line if the companion SB-400 or SB-401 transmitter is NOT used.

Marshall Dues - WB5MYO
Katy, Texas