HV Capacitors and Resistors

Ken Dupuis Wn2Sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Mon Dec 3 18:50:32 EST 2001

Hi Mike. Thanks so much, I thought Cardwell was out of business. Small
world, in the 60's I attended high school in Bay Shore Long Island with
the son of one of the then owners of Cardwell, we used to take 1960's 15
cent NYC subway tokens to the Cardwell factory and silver plate then as
gifts for out of state friends. The Cardwell web site provides lots of
useful info to identify my collection of Cardwell and Johnson vary caps,
thanks again, Ken