TX-1 Apache or RX-1 Mohawk

Patrick Tocornal Brookbank at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 4 20:32:04 EST 2001

I know that this is going to be hard, but I have to try to inspire this great
group. I just aquired a decent RX-1 Mohawk receiver, but it has the hardware
for the dial drum missing, it is shown on the bottom of page 39 of the Mohawk
manual.

Does anyone happen to have a junker TX-1 or RX-1 that could spare this parts
(I do have the drum), I do not mean free, but at a fair price. If so please
respond to me directly, via e-mail or by phone.

Thanks in advance for a positive response,

Patrick Tocornal
6800 Brookbank Rd.
Summerfield NC 27358
Phone 336-643-8260