Heath Station FS

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Tue Dec 4 20:45:58 EST 2001

Hey gang:
I'm posting this for a friend of mine who is not a member of this group.

I'm also informed by him that he knows a member of our group... Glen
Zook.
My friends name is Frank and he says he bought an Apache from Glen.
Frank has an SB 104, an SB-230 amp and the matching power supply and
speaker for the 104.  He tells me he's not trying to make a lot of bucks
off
of this, but mainly wants to get it into the hands of someone who will
use it.
He says he'll take 500 dollars OBO.  He has the manuals for the station
and
would rate them an 8 to 9 on a 10 scale as far as looks.  The amp has
been
checked out and when driven by the 104, puts out between 650 and 700
watts
on 20 meters.  He tells me he has not completely checked out the 104 and
thats
why the OBO on te 500 dollar figure.  He also has the manuals.
If youre interested, respond to me and I'll send you over Frank's phone
number
and you can complete the negotiations  yourself.
Ray  WA7ITZ