Touchtone Decoder Display

Norm and Cathy Beasley n-c.beasley at SIL.ORG.PG
Tue Dec 11 06:47:02 EST 2001

DP: "originated from an article in QSL (I think?)"

I think you are speaking of QST, the ARRL's monthly journal. You can get to
their web site at www.arrl.org . Not sure about the back issues, but would
guess there would be help there as well.

Blessings, and 73,
Norm

================================
Norm Beasley, KO4CB / P29NB
SIL PO Box 437
Ukarumpa, EHP 444
PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Telephone:  +675 737 4667 (Home)
Telephone:  +675 737 4203 (Work)
FAX:        +675 737 3507

E-mail:     norm_beasley at sil.org
================================

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Don Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 04:04
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Touchtone Decoder Display

I know this is almost "off-topic", but my justification is the fact that I
use
this piece of equipment to restore Heathkit DTMF circuits.

A while ago, I found a touchtone decoder display that was described to me as
having originated from an article in QSL (I think?).  This is a neat little
box that works with an 8748, MC14515, and a Teltone M-957 decoder.

<snip>