oscilloscopes

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Tue Dec 11 22:15:04 EST 2001

Lynn,

I can't help you with the VuData manual but if you are
looking for general instructions about using an
oscilloscope follow this link.

http://www.tek.com/Measurement/cgi-bin/framed.pl?Document=/Measurement/App_Notes/XYZs/&FrameSet=oscilloscopes

If it wraps on your screen, you may have to cut and
paste into your browser.  Or you can to go

This is an excellent primer by Tektronix on how to
use an oscilloscope.  It describes scope functionality
in general terms that are applicable to any triggered
sweep scope and is even useful for older recurrent
sweep units.

There is a link near the bottom of the page "Print full
primer" that you can use to download the full PDF for
viewing or printing on your own computer.  If you use
Netscape, hold the shift key and click the link to get
a "save" dialog.  If you use MS Internet Explorer,
good luck....;-))

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com