Heathkit computers

al winfrey wa9hsl at IQUEST.NET
Sun Dec 16 14:10:46 EST 2001

I have been disconnected from the Heath listserver for several months
and missed most of this thread, including Bob Groh's comments.

I'm a ham who also has a few Heathkit computers including Bob's old
ET-3400 and I/O accessories. There are also two H-11 systems, one paper
tape and one floppy disk system. They all work just fine but it's been a
few months since most were turned on.

Again, I'm not sure what the content of the message threads was but
might be able to help if anyone has specific comments or questions.

al winfrey - wa9hsl
near  Indianapolis, IN