HP-23 Question

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Dec 16 16:23:23 EST 2001

Hi Carl,
If you wish to keep the HP-23 as close to original use these. 140 mfd @ 450 v from Mouser # 539-CGS450V140 at $9.44 ea. You will need the mounting bracket # 539-VR3 at $.83. These caps drop right in using the same mounting holes. Have restored several of mine and they work and look great. The same cap
is also used in the Apache. Recommend that you replace both. Luck and 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW