SB-200 on AM

Ken wn2sqc at YAHOO.COM
Sun Dec 16 19:55:34 EST 2001

Dear List Members. Wow, thanks for all the replies and
great comments. The general consensus is, 1. minimal
gain, why bother; 2. forget it altogether, or; 3.
accept that the rig may self destruct from the 100% AM
duty cycle. Since the potential power gain isn't worth
the risk I will accept the 40 watts AM power my ICOM
rig produces. Thanks again, anybody interested in a
SB-200? Great condition, 99% original; Ken

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com