Help with Heath part identification

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Fri Dec 21 20:38:31 EST 2001

I'll guess the 119-64-15 >MIGHT< be EIA manufacturer code 119, made in
1964, 15th week.

Heath inductor part numbers usually started with 40-, iron core power
xfmrs with 54-, iron core audio with 51-, iron core power chokes with
46-, air or ferrite or powdered iron (RF/IF) core chokes with 45-, RF/IF
transformers with 52-, but I don't know what a 55- was - maybe something
unusual...maybe a power supply vibrator? Another question is "is it
really a Heath part"?

Murray