Heath R/C

Brian Wood brianmwood at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Sat Dec 22 10:56:02 EST 2001

Just curious if the R/C stuff made by Heath ever caught on. My son is into
R/C cars big time, and I know the R/C kit market is huge today ($500M
according to one company), with players from Germany, Japan and the U.S. The
frequencies and mechanical characteristics of the cars have changed enough
over time that the old Heathkits wouldn't cut it today, but I wonder just
how far they took it and how successful they were with it. The first ones
appeared in the 1971 catalog.

73,

Brian, W0DZ