DX-100 concentric knob substitute ?

Ken Dupuis Wn2Sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Sat Dec 29 18:05:51 EST 2001

Hi. I did this mod on my DX-100's grid control about 25 years ago. I used
a cheap CALRAD vernier that mounted with one number 40 screw, worked
perfect. The beauty was that removing the vernier allowed installation of
the original Heath knob and no one could tell. The original heath grid
control was vey touchy to adjust on the higher bands. Ken