I've been robbed.

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Sat Feb 3 20:49:17 EST 2001

Jerry,

You may not have been robbed. I believe these are part of the optional
stand-alone kit. If you bought a stock radio I don't think they are
included. These and the 8 heterodyne crystals compose the stand-alone
kit. The stock radio is intended to be used with a SB-301 or SB-303
receiver for transceiver operation. It uses the crystals in the receiver.

Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov