An update on the 6146 tube

Jim Roik jnroik at ESCAPE.CA
Fri Feb 9 12:06:01 EST 2001

Something to consider when you are using a Heath rig that has 12.6 V
filament supply is making a small wiring change on the filaments so that you
can use a 6883. This is a 6146 that operates with a filament of 12.6 volts.
Because people are not aware of that they are often less expensive than
6146s. I've gotten these at flea markets where they have been overlooked by
others and have been very cheap.

Jim

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov