UPS Warning

k4kgw k4kgw at MEDIAONE.NET
Wed Feb 21 13:21:44 EST 2001

Guys, I live in the Atlanta area, where UPS Headquarters is located, and ship quite a bit
of stuff from time to time with UPS.  I have not experienced this problem.  The UPS guy
comes to my house at no extra charge and picks up whatever I give him without even a hint
about opening the package.

On the other hand, the indiependent packing and shipping place near me where I buy my
boxes and peanuts, bubble-wrap and such, is giving un-savvy customers a story similar to
the one our unfortunate friend tells.  I saw it happening this very morning.

Keith

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov