UPS Warning

Sandy ebjr at I-55.COM
Wed Feb 21 12:23:34 EST 2001

----------
> From: Ed Goss <meg at APLCOMM.JHUAPL.EDU>
> To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
> Subject: UPS Warning
> Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 7:53 AM
>
> Hello,
>      I used to be a big fan of UPS, and I even wrote off the
> occasional horror story as "statistically insignificant."  But let me
> share this morning's experience:

Ed,
        Are you dealing with UPS, are or you dealing with one of their
"authorized dealers" like Mailboxes, Etc. or some private packer or
someplacew
that does UPS as a sideline?  Or are you actually at a UPS station with
people in UPS uniforms doing NOTHING BUT UPS?

        Sounds like you have an "authorized independant" that's
figured a way to make more money and cover his butt with UPS!

73,
Sandy Blaize, W5TVW