UPS Warning

Eddie Spaghetti radiobuff42 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 22 09:14:50 EST 2001

Brian Carling wrote:>
>I had thought that the USPS post office was ONLY cheaper if you were
>shipping 5 pounds or below. Now I am starting to wonder. Things have
>changed.

Not to defend UPS, but the ONLY reason the USPS is cheaper, or even
competetive, is because they are subsidizing it with the money from first
class postage, for which they have a court mandated monopoly.

Whenever possible I go with a private enterprise shipper rather than a
monopoly enforced with a gun.

I won't, however, use UPS for other reasons, unrelated to this list.

Ed KC2BYA