Heath GC - 1000

James and Arleene Norman James at RIGHTSTEPDANCE.COM
Mon Feb 26 18:15:25 EST 2001

I just bought a Heath GC - 1000 "Most Accurate Clock" from a garage sale. When I bought
it, it was keeping perfect time, but when I brought it home, it won't display the time at
all! Am I missing something simple, here? This is a really cool timepiece, and I'd like
to use it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!

James Norman
--
James and Arleene Norman
Right Step Dance Studio - Since 1995