Old Heath Hi-Fi/Thomas Organ

Jack Crenshaw jcrens at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Feb 27 05:49:43 EST 2001

W4's typically go on eBay for $300 or so.  The presence of the WA-P2 helps, but not much.

As for the speaker, that's hard to say. It all depends on whether the buyers have a yen
for
the particular speaker components.  I've seen rather large speakers like Jensen Imperials

going for as high as $3600.  In fact, Jensens in general tend to go for at least $2000.

Hm ... maybe your speaker _IS_ an Imperial; it's a "Klipsch-design."

On the other hand, I got a beautiful example of my long-sought Heath SS-1B, which has the

same speaker components as the Imperial (less midrange) for $100.  Go figure.

Jack

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov