diodes

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Feb 27 10:13:52 EST 2001

If you are near Nashville, there is a surplus place that usually has them
for cheap.

Skip Randolph and Rice and go to:

Javanco                       (615) 244-4444  FAX: (615) 244-
4446
501, 12th Avenue S.           Orders (800) 528-2626 BBS: 244-
4445
Nashville, TN 37203           (Surplus parts etc.)

This information is from my web pages at:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/happysurfer/mega/partsupp.htm

Please let me know if they are still in business at the same
loacation and with the same phone number etc.

I used to LOVE shopping there. It's one of those outfits with
a huge surplus inventory, but they don't really do much of a
catalog. At least they didn't used to. They might nowadays...

73 de AF4K

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov