Fw: DX100 Parts

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Tue Feb 27 18:46:38 EST 2001

I own BOTH a dx 100 and TWO apaches.  From what I can tell,
almost any of the internal parts used in the 100 would likely
work in the apache because the apache was basically a rebuilt
100....  different appearance mainly and a few additions so that
the sb 10 sideband adapted could be connected to the apache.
the 100b was a slight modification of the 100 and, as we know,
mods were published, and heath even made a kit, for adding the
sb-10 to the 100.
ray  wa7itz

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov