IP-20 Power Supply

John C. Mondary M0NSTROSIT at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 28 14:03:30 EST 2001

Folks,

Yes, it is me again with another stupid question. Only this time it is about
an IP-20 Transistorized Regulated Power Supply that belongs to a friend.

The parts list has listed the following:

Heath Part No.              Component

56-8                              Germanium Diode
56-13                             56 V Zener Diode
57-27                             Silicone Diode
57-29                             Silicone Diode

I need some help with the above. Any specs? Any suggestions for replacement
part numbers, other than Heath?

I am also looking for a couple of transistors.

2N398A     Heath Part No. 417-43
2N2147      Heath Part No. 417-44 (This is a matched pair)

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, again.

John
Indy
"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?"

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov