thanks and magazine article

Dan Stiles mopacrr at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 8 07:49:03 EST 2001

Thanks to all who supplied input for my cross ref of a
transistor for my SB 104.  Now, if I could only find a
couple of those 350 mh rf chokes.

In Mr. Talen's 12 page trouble shooting guide for the
SB104, he makes reference to several magazine articles
about mods and improvements.  I have collected all the
similar articles from QST including the RIT mod and
the serious mod of the G board involving DBMs.

I do not have a copy of the article by Mr. Tashner
K2EO that appeared in the April 85 issue of Ham Radio
and the recent article by Mr. Blum K9ARF that appeared
in the August 98 issue of 73.

If anyone has a copy of those two, I would be very
happy to trade copies for copies of my articles from
QST.  I do not think this violates any copyright laws
but, I am not an Attorney, I just play one on TV.

By the way, Mr. Talen's 12 page guide is one terrific
document for anyone owning or trying to bring back to
life a 104.  WELL DONE!

Thanks in advance
Dan