WTB or Trade: SB-610 Vertical Amplifier Coils.

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 14 19:06:46 EST 2001

Bill;

Just use any old 455 kc IF coil. Some old BC receiver maybe. Pick up 1 or
2 at your local thrift store for a couple of dollars. Cheaper if they
don't work. I used an IF coil from a parts GR-64. Peaked right up. more
than enough vert deflection. Don't install the 200 pf cap the manual
calls for as the IF coil is already resonant at 455 kc. I had to epoxy it
to the chassis as the mounting was a little different. Be sure to ground
the can if you do this. Good luck.

Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov