[Heathkit] Questions?? [02]

Joseph Lutz kwz99 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Jan 14 19:57:21 EST 2001

John, etal:

    I also have the MPL Vol 1 that I got some time ago [via eBay].  I
have been
'logging" Heathkit parts for some time now - listing them in a data
base, from info
that I have been extracting from the Parts List[s] of the multitude
of Heath equip I
hold/held.  I became aware that Vol 1 is 'dated', as a lot of the
PN's I have been
keeping track of  are not listed yet.  Hopefully, if time/situation
permits, I hope to put
out a Website with my 'final' run of the TEB's [Ham related only],
which will also
contain the schematics and associated pictorials for subject units.
I am waiting for
a couple of people to respond to my sending them micro-fiche info
that I needed
printed out so I could integrate into the TEB's via my scanner.
Hey, when we all get done - there will be a vast info data base for
the Heathkit equip
which will enable us to keep the up and operational.
Have a great year!
73,
JOE W7LPF/3 - NNNØKUU
NEW FLORENCE, PA [WESTMORELAND CO]
QWCA - SWOP - NCVA - FISTS - NAVMARS - RCC

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov