HW-101 trouble shooting

Dave Larson dalarson at ISPCHANNEL.COM
Sun Jan 21 13:55:55 EST 2001

Hi Jim.  You might want to take a look at c423. According to the schematic
it is connected to pin 3 of the 6CL6 (looks like pins 3 and 8 are connected
to the screen grid). C423 may be shorted but with 6CL6 pulled from socket it
wouldn't smoke screen resistor.  You may also may want to take a look at
C403.  If it is leaky, it could bias the 6CL6 on too much. You could also
lift on side of C403 and see if it is a DC problem or if RF drive is causing
it to burn up.
Good luck Jim.

Dave WB0TSR

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov