looking for a dead hp23 series power supply

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sat Jan 27 11:02:58 EST 2001

Boys and girls.

I am in need of a broken, junk and or just about scrap hp23 series. can be
any of the series, A, B, C

The only thing that I would like to have working is the transformer. Other
than that, the rest can be broken, damaged or stolen. I don't care.

I am working on a PC board that will fix inside the hp23 to hold new
technology caps and a internal voltage regulator for the screen voltage. I
need the corpse to size the boards and to get the required mounting
dimensions for the upcoming boards.

ah yea, the key word here is "Cheap"

--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE