Non-Heath Request

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Sat Jan 27 11:31:12 EST 2001

Hello All;
I need a little help from this fine team again, but on a Non-Heath issue.
I recently acquired one of the last pieces of my boyhood electronics
collection and I need a manual for it.
This is a kit similar to the Radio Shack Science Fair variety that you
could make up to 20 different radio and electronic circuits. Most were
radio circuits (crystal sets, 2 transistor radios, intercom, oscillator,
etc. etc.). In the US it was marketed under the Philmore brand. In Canada I
think it was Marketed as Eldron, or Elcom??
The kit had a variable cap, coil, shortwave coil, 2 transistors, a mic,
diode,  various resistors and capacitors, a solar cell, telegraph key and
connecting wires that slid over "posts" on the components. All these
mounted on a plastic (gray) board.
The kit was advertised as xxx (brand) 20 in 1...
Sorry if I'm a bit vague...I got  this as a kid in around 1964, 1965 time
frame.....Anyone have ANY info or a manual (copy would be great too), would
be a big help to me!
Thanks and sorry for non-heath bandwidth.....

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov