SB 300 project

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Mon Jan 29 01:08:06 EST 2001

Hi Ken,
I assume you have an HP-23 power supply. You can get new Mallory caps from Mouser. 140
mfd at 450v PN 539-CGS450V140 at $9.21. Also need the mounting rings as they are not tab
mount. The rings are PN 539-VR3 at $.75. These caps use the same mounting holes so no
drilling is required. The caps are isolated and the case insulated.
They also fit the Apache and probably other transmitters. Just got some and the are
perfect. Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW
PS. Mouser also has a great supply of axial and radial caps. Have used a bunch.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov