Dont have uMatic manual. Where's sensitivity adjust?

john johnmb at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Jul 1 14:03:45 EDT 2001

Thanks very much for the hints! Is the sensitivity adjust easy enough
to describe to me in words, since I dont have a manual?

Thanks very much! Good to know there's an easy solution!
Best
John

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov