Panel and Restoration Schedules

Mike Shelton ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 9 12:04:02 EDT 2001

I would like to pass along this message to All that
due to the Current Workload I have in my Shops ,I
cannot accept any more Panels or Cabinet work till
mid September, If you would like to send some in after
this please email me and I will advise when to ship, a
lot of these Panels Require much time to complete, and

I do not want customers to have there stuff just
sitting waiting there turn at the tables.

Please Phone in Paint Orders Between 5-10:30PM EST

Our Website will reflect several changes later this
week, so stop by to have a look.

Thanks!

=====
Mike Shelton CET.
    KE4LGX
Total Electronics Co.
http://www.nctotalelectronics.com
Visa-Mastercard-American Express accepted.