Wanted: source for 3 wire flat black power cords

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Sun Jul 15 01:14:41 EDT 2001

For whatever it is worth, I was just looking through an All
Electronics Catalog and they have flat 3 conductor cords for $2.00
each, but the hitch is they are grey.  If you would like to look at
their stuff they do have a Webpage.  http://www.allelectronics and
the part number is CAT # LCAC-84.

73 Jim K7SLI

> On Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:08:43 -0400, Doug Shields
> <w4das at ADELPHIA.NET> wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >   I am looking for a source for the AC line cords used
> on many Heathkit
> >pieces.  It is a three wire power cord with black
> insulation.  It is a flat
> >cable, not the round ones used now.  Does anyone know of
> a source for
> these?

---

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov