Mute on SB-301

CHRISTOPHER W. (Chris) BOONE Cboone at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jul 16 13:00:07 EDT 2001

The MUTE in on the SB303 requires a ground to mute if I recall
correctly...(sold my Heath Twins last year so this is from memory!)
Should be able to find a ground from the DX60 or antenna relay (in TX
mode)to ground the 303 MUTE (isolated contacts..make sure there is NO
voltage on the plug BEFORE plugging it into the 303!)
Easy way to make sure the MUTE is low going is plug a phono plug
into the MUTE jack with a cable going to open stripped leads..
shorting the leads together should mute the rcvr...

Chris
WB5ITT

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov