Now I've seen it all! - Unbuilt AT-1 coming to a theater near you....

Dave dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Fri Jun 1 02:53:28 EDT 2001

Wow!

http://www.w8kzw.homestead.com/Unbuilt_Heathkit_AT1.html

This is really pushing it!  Almost sounds like a trailer for a
coming blockbuster!  He's announced it will be posted
for auction sometime this FALL.  Surely gonna post ads in
the newsgroups all summer long to build the anticipation!
Who knows - maybe a spot on Larry King.....

Personally, I hope it flops and no one shows up for the premier,
and the ratings are lousy.

But most likely, it'll rake in a bundle!

<hint of sour grapes, wishing the damn thing were MINE!!>

Dave WB7AWK
http://www.boatanchors.com

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov