Any local (Seattle) interest in a very nice Apache TX-1?

Dave dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Fri Jun 1 03:14:10 EDT 2001

Hello all,

I have a very nice, presumably working (been 2 years since I used
it, but will test for prospective party) Heathkit Apache TX-1.  No mods,
very nice face, very good condition overall.  Really nice one, in my
opinion.

BUT I will NOT even THINK of shipping it!  So... if you are near Seattle/
Tacoma and are interested, drop me a note.  Requests that don't involve
a trip to my house will be, well, um... recycled :-)

Price is $250 and will send photos to any locals who are interested.
Gotta shoot 'em first!  Will also demo in my shack for anyone who is
interested enuf to come see.

Thanks,

Dave WB7AWK
www.Boatanchors.com (fewer all the time!)