Now I've seen it all! - Unbuilt AT-1 coming to a theater near you....

Jack Cantrell jack_cantrell at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 1 08:50:30 EDT 2001

Forget the money.  What would you trade it for?  I
bought an AT-1 at my next door neighbor's garage sale
in 1975 or 1976 for $2.  I sold it recently to someone
who needed the tubes and transfomers.  The original
builder had drilled a hole through the front panel to
mount an extra switch.

If you had this rig, what rig/amp/antenna would you
trade it for?  Obviously, for the buyer money won't be
an issue, but for you and me, what is that sentiment
worth?  A Mark-V with amp?  An EME antenna?