Fw: Model SB201

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Sat Jun 2 14:42:23 EDT 2001

Fellow Greenies,

Another request I cannot fill.  Someone out there have a spare SB-200/201
fan, or know of a good sub?  Please email directly to them, not to me.

Thanks!

                                     Ed Mosher, WA8ZVO at Juno.com
                                Formerly  "One Of The HAMS At HEATH

-------- Forwarded message ----------
From: stormyblu at att.net
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 15:39:44 +0000
Subject: Model SB201
net>

Hi,  I'm trying to help my husband out here and you help
would be greatly appreciated.

He is looking for a fan for a Heathkit model SB201.
He's retired Marine Mustang and has gone back to is high
school days of Ham Radio.  At least he only messes up
one room with this project.

Thank you,  Suzanne Donnell for
Bill Donnell KD7JOR, in Gt. FAlls, MT.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov