HW101 wandering Smeter, and jackson drive question

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Jun 24 22:00:54 EDT 2001

John,
Try diode D-101 or a bad high resistor on the meter problem.  On the dial  loosen the set
screw and move the dial forward just a little. The pointer for the upper dial was rubbing
in some spots on mine. Good luck.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov