Green Wrinkle Paint

Brian Wood brianmwood at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Sun Mar 11 13:36:51 EST 2001

It is very hard to overspray wrinkle paint. I tried it using the gray
wrinkle and black wrinkle that you can still get (Xynolite, I think). When I
sprayed the green on top, it dissolved the underlying wrinkle finish! I
finally gave up and went with an aqua colored hammered metal finish that
really looks good and that will accept silkscreening very well.

However, I have seen ads on this list for green Heath paint. I think it's
still available from some sources.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Mike Shelton
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 11:08 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Green Wrinkle Paint

Green Wrinkle Paint does not exist, for consumer
levels, it can be bought in huge quanities of several
hundred gallons at a time, at thousands of dollars.
Mainly for electrostatic paint chambers, where its
heat
set.This is what I have been told by several paint
suppliers. Black wrinkle or whatever wrinkle color is
very hard to silkscreen on, I use two different
processes's to get that effect and provide a
consistant
texture for printing. Its is Ok however for the
cabinets. We are doing front panels and also cabinets
and we are doing many brands of equipment. We also
make
panels now and are making a lot of replacement parts.
website is>http://www.nctotalelectronics.com

Look for New Updates and Products on the 20th march.

Mike  ke4lgx

'name' 'call'"
Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov