Fw: Heathkit Kits

Keith Harvey keith.harvey at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu May 17 12:44:36 EDT 2001

Well, there was always Diesel, Marconi, Messerschmidt, Pasteur and the
French folks who built the Statue of Liberty. Heck, I've got a basement full
of projects to attest to my tinkering skills, and I'm British, living in
Canada and have lived and worked all over  the U.S. on Federal Government
Hi-Tech projects.

As my Scottish father and Welsh mother used to tell me.. "don't buy it if
you can't learn to fix it yourself"

I'll grant you this though, no other nation can get as focussed and produce
quality stuff as effectively as my American friends and neighbours can..
then maybe I forgot the Canadarm on the space lab.

I'd love to work on a rebirth of a kit.. I'd bet that Hammond here in
Ontario could fabricate transformers, cabinets and chokes.

Cheers to all

Keith
VA3KRV