Visit to Hilltop Road plant

Multi-Volti multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Mon May 21 17:51:33 EDT 2001

Hello:

I'm confused...Hilltop Rd is the old building in St. Joe, on the Lake,
the one that was sold to Groupe Bull, then Packard Bell, then who knows
who.

Riverview Dr. in Benton Harbor was the last location I knew of for
Heath. THIS was the old Kmart building. You mentioned ghosts. Hilltop
has some weird things like a depression in the warehouse floor shaped
like a maple leaf...like someone saw one land in fresh cement and
carefully pressed it into the cement to leave a perfect print.

I have a brick corner or two that fell off the Hilltop Rd building...I
guess I truck backed into it or it happened spontaneously...I went into
work there one day and the pieces were in the parking lot, so I took a
couple for my 'Heath collection", in case anyone didn't think collecting
Heath parts was unusual enough.

Murray

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov