(no subject)

Ed B Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Thu May 24 12:28:55 EDT 2001

I think you should look at the line voltage also. A lot of older
(Heathkit) equipment was made when the line voltage was lower. Some of my
Heathkits specify 115 volts. Using them on today's 122 volts can cause
premature failure. I can send you free info on making a simple voltage
reducer or I can supply finished units from 150 watts to 1265 watts.

Regards,

Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov