INFO FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS

J.Hunter hunterlj at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Nov 1 11:49:56 EST 2001

TO: Ray Fries, I just wonder why you did not send a lousey 10 bucks that I ask
for the meter for your monobander.In which you stated that it worked fine, and
the money was on the way.You seem to do a lot of complaining about ebay ripping
people off.I was more than fair in sending it to you for $10.00 shipped, did not
wait on you to send me the money being on the list serv. I can get by without
the ten dollars, but i do not like to be lied to.If you would have ask me for it
and said you did not have the money I would have give it to you. Jim WB9SRL