Ramsey service

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Thu Nov 1 11:31:31 EST 2001

Of course, things change over time, companies grow, etc., so I can't
generalize about a company based on one anecdote (but people DO do this,
don't they?), but at the one snapshop in time I looked at a Ramsey
manual and discussed service experience with someone, it wasn't in the
same league.

On the other hand, it's nice when people have the inspiration to create
a product and offer it because they really believe they have something
to offer, even if it isn't cast in Heath's mold. I'd rather have things
available than not.

Murray