Information on the HO-13 and SB-620 panadapters

Kees & Sandy talen at INETPORT.COM
Sun Nov 4 10:39:30 EST 2001

Good morning Heathkit panadapterers,

First a question: I have a HO-13 with a 40-590 and 40-588 coil
....what frequency IF is the 40-588 ?

One the SB-620 you use a 40-590, a 40-776 osc, and a 52-101
coupling transformer. From what I've seen on the reflector, the
52-101 with the two toroids is the difficult one to obtain. Anyone
interested in all the information: toroid dimensions, turns of wire,
wire size, spacing, inductance, etc ..... so you can make your own.

73s  Kees K5BCQ