SB-220 Mods

John Adkins w4kv at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 4 11:16:29 EST 2001

Several years ago I bought an SB-220.  A friend gave
me a many-times Xeroxed copy of "The Complete Book of
SB-220 Mods" by Robert Kozlarek.  This seems to be a
compendium of mods sent to some central source,
beginning in 1987 or so.  Also included are some QST
or Ham Radio reprints regarding such modifications.

Does anybody know of where one might be able to find
all this information online?  I am thinking about
putting together such a site, but have no interest in
doing so if it already exists.

If anybody has any detailed SB-220 mods, what they are
cures for, etc., please send them to me.  If you can
refer me to a site that has more than just a couple of
mods, please do so.

Thanks

John
w4kv