IDENTIFY EE-3402

Ed Lambert" "K1ZOK ma.locksmith at JUNO.COM
Sun Nov 4 16:00:55 EST 2001

EE-3402 is the "Microprocessor Interfacing Course"

"Once you've learned microprocessor fundamentals, you're ready to move on
to interfacing techniques and advanced microprocessors.

Our Microprocessor Interfacing covers the 6800 family, including the
powerful 6809,and continues to the 68000 processor.  Eleven units explore
such topics as advanced peripheral interfacing (PIA), analog conversion,
serial data communications, memory devices, and programmable timers."

Ed
K1ZOK
Spring '90