IDENTIFY EE-3402

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 4 16:50:21 EST 2001

CONTINUE YOUR LEARNING WITH MICROPROCESSOR INTERFACING
Earn 7.0 Continuing Education Units

This second course of the series will help you become adept with interfacing
techniques and advanced microprocessors. You'll cover the 6800 family,
including the powerful 6809, and continue on to the 68000 microprocessor.
You'll delve into advanced PIA interfacing, analog conversion, serial data
communications, memory devices and programmable timers. In 10 experiments,
you'll gain an understanding of display multiplexing, I/O control,
handshaking and the PIA. You'll practice analog-to-digital conversions and
ADC interfacing plus EPROM programming, ROM/ EPROM interfacing and much
more.

What you get:
. Comprehensive two-volume 900+page text
. 10 hands-on experiments
. Complete parts package for experiments

What you'll need:
. ET-3400-A or ETW-3400-A Trainer (next page)
. Multimeter (pages 31 & 32)
. Oscilloscope (page 30)
Prerequisites:
. EE-3401-A Microprocessor course or have equivalent knowledge

EE-3402 (10 lbs.) $149.95

Regards,

Neil Morrison