Caps (corrected my spelling electronics).

Noel Page noelg.page at SYMPATICO.CA
Tue Nov 6 07:17:57 EST 2001

When I was looking for info. on ESR. I started from here.
http://www.flippers.com/esrktmtr.html
Just follow the links. (Note a Canadian Site).
I think there is a U.S.A. Vendor.

Also seems to have good review in sci.electronics.repair