For Mike McGue: Conformal Coating

John H. Klingelhoeffer WB4LNM at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 12 19:43:21 EST 2001

Mike:  Have you tried 'clear' Krylon spray "paint"?  It will put a clear
plastic coating over your board if you use a couple of coats of it.   That is
what I use for a conformal coating  boards I want made moisture resistant.
Most of the others are fairly thick RTV based compounds.

73   John...  WB4LNM
"One of the Hams from Heath; 1979-1981"